The City of Costa Mesa will reopen the Bark Park, with new rules and guidelines in place, this Saturday June 13.
Amenities will not be open at the park to limit touch points, including seating areas and dog water bowls. The public is encouraged to bring their own chairs, water, and dog water bowls to hydrate pets.
Additionally, as part of practicing responsible pet ownership, the public is encouraged to bring their own dog waste bags to pick up after their pets.
New signs are posted with the following guidance:
• Use facility at your own risk.
• Practice physical distancing of six feet or more.
• No gathering.
• Benches within Bark Park will remain closed at this time.
• Facial coverings are required while visiting the Bark Park.
• Practice good hygiene and stay home if you are sick.
• Wash your hands after visiting the park.
• Avoid petting or touching dogs that are not yours.
The Bark Park will be open daily from 7:30 a.m. to 8:45 p.m., except Wednesdays when is is closed for regular maintenance.
Location: 890 Arlington Drive
For park updates during inclement weather, please call the Costa Mesa Mudline at (714) 754-5041.
Improvements are coming to the Bark Park. Tell us what you want by taking this SURVEY.
Stay up to date on field and park information by subscribing to RainedOut.
Please visit the web page for the Bark Park Foundation.
bark Park Amenities
|Lake/ Water Falls||Utility Field|