Costa Mesa City Council members (starting from the left): Council Member Allan Mansoor, Council Member Andrea Marr, Mayor Pro Tem John Stephens, Mayor Katrina Foley, Council Member Arlis Reynolds, Council Member Manuel Chavez, and Council Member Sandra Genis.
City Council meetings are scheduled for 6 p.m. on the first and third Tuesday of each month, with Study Sessions taking place at 5:00 p.m. on the second Tuesday of the month. The meetings are held in Costa Mesa City Hall's Council Chambers, located at 77 Fair Drive. The City Council agendas and minutes are found here.
- City Council Goals and Priorities
- Mayor Katrina Foley
- Mayor Pro Tem John Stephens
- Council Member Manuel Chavez
- Council Member Sandra Genis
- Council Member Allan Mansoor
- Council Member Andrea Marr
- Council Member Arlis Reynolds
- Agendas, videos, and minutes
- Council contact information
- Disclosures (campaign statements, conflict of interest statements)
To contact the City Council's Constituent Services Team, please call (714) 754-5105 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.