To make a financial donation please click HERE.
The city is also accepting in-kind donations during normal business hours at City Hall, 77 Fair Drive, and the Costa Mesa Senior Center, 695 West 19th Street. The following is a list of items approved for donation:
- New Personal Care Items (deodorant, toothpaste, toothbrush, shampoo, body wash, lotion, disposable razor, shaving cream, anti-fungal liquid foot spray, hand sanitizer, feminine products and adult diapers/depends)
- New or Gently Used Clothing (shirts, pants, dresses, jackets, sweaters, scarves and business clothing such as suits)
- New or Gently Used Shoes and Socks (athletic footwear, dress shoes and flip flops)
- Pet Supplies (dog/cat food, bowls, crates, leash, flea medication, treats, waste bags and toys)
- Miscellaneous (bus passes and gift cards)