Volunteer opportunities are available 7 days a week and include:
* Client greeter
* Preparing meals (breakfast, lunch and/or dinner)
* Serving meals (breakfast, lunch and/or dinner)
* Snack and drink preparation (prep coffee, cold drinks, etc.)
* Client bin checkout assistance (requires lifting)
* Light cleaning (wiping tables, sweeping, trash removal, laundry)
All volunteers must attend training coordinated by Mercy House. Ages 13+ (minors must be accompanied by a volunteering parent/guardian).
Available shifts vary daily:
* 5 – 8 a.m.
* 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
* 2 – 5 p.m.
* 5 – 9 p.m.
Contact the Costa Mesa Bridge Shelter for more information:
714-836-7188 ext. 170