Completion of the FireTEAM entry-level, firefighter examination will be required. All testing must be completed through National Testing Network (NTN) by Saturday, June 25, 2016.
To fill out a testing application and schedule a test, go to www.nationaltestingnetwork.com, select Find Jobs, choose Firefighter jobs, then select City of Costa Mesa. If you have any; questions regarding the test, please contact the NTN Customer Support Line at (866) 563-3882. Their hours are Monday - Friday, 6:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. PST.
What to expect at the www.nationaltestingnetwork.com website:
- Completion of the application process for National Testing Network (Note: This does not substitute for the City of Costa Mesa employment application.)
- Detailed information about the testing process for the entry level written test.
- Opportunity to take online practice tests at www.fireteamtest.com
- Schedule your own convenient test time. Tests are offered onsite at various locations and given multiple times a week. Please allow for sufficient time to schedule and complete.
- Take high quality job simulation tests in a standardized fair testing environment.
Upon completion of the exam, all candidate scores are automatically forwarded to the City of Costa Mesa. Candidates may also submit an existing valid exam score by 6/25/16.
Note: The statements on this webpage do not constitute an expressed or implied contract. Any provisions contained within may be modified or revoked without notice.