Harper Park

Print
Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Harper Park commemorates Gregory Harper, who founded the town of Harper (predecessor to Costa Mesa) in 1891. The name of Harper also adorned the town’s railroad station and first school. Dedicated March 15, 1965.
425 E.18th St.

For park reservation information click here

 

harper Park Amenities

 Acreage  1  Shelters  
 Restroom    Picnic Tables  2
 Barbecues    Drinking Fountains  
 Playgrounds  1  Exercise Areas  
 Baseball    Soft Ball  
 Tennis    Volleyball  
 Handball    Basketball  
 Bleachers    Greenbelt  
 Amphitheater    Electric Outlets  
 Lake/ Water Falls    Utility Field