Paularino Park

Print
Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Paularino Park is named after the town of Paularino, which was located on the site in the late 19th century.  “Paularino” is an anglicization of the name of an  early settler to the area, Edward Polloreno.1040 Paularino Ave.

For park reservation information click here

 

Paularino Park Amenities

 Acreage 2.3  Shelters  1
 Restroom    Picnic Tables  2
 Barbecues    Drinking Fountains  
 Playgrounds  1  Exercise Areas  
 Baseball    Soft Ball  
 Tennis    Volleyball  
 Handball    Basketball  
 Bleachers    Greenbelt  
 Amphitheater    Electric Outlets  
 Lake/ Water Falls    Utility Field