Pinkley Park

Print
Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Pinkley Park was named for Alvin “Pink” Pinkley, one of Costa Mesa’s founding fathers. Mr. Pinkley was elected to the city’s second City Council in 1954, eventually serving 23 years, including three terms as mayor. The park was named for Alvin “Pink” Pinkley, one of Costa Mesa’s founding fathers. Mr. Pinkley was elected to the city’s second City Council in 1954, eventually serving 23 years, including three terms as mayor. Dedicated 1978. 360 E. Ogle St.

For Park reservation information click here

 

Pinkley Park Amenities

 Acreage 2.58  Shelters  
 Restroom    Picnic Tables  3
 Barbecues  1  Drinking Fountains  
 Playgrounds  1  Exercise Areas  
 Baseball    Soft Ball  
 Tennis    Volleyball  
 Handball    Basketball  
 Bleachers    Greenbelt  
 Amphitheater    Electric Outlets  
 Lake/ Water Falls    Utility Field