Shiffer Park was named for Jacob “Jake” Shiffer, who served on the local school board for 57 years. The park is located near the site of the old Paularino School, which was built in 1912. In addition to supporting local education, Mr. Shiffer was an early Costa Mesa farmer, and the Shiffer farm was located between Baker and Paularino near Bear Street. Dedicated March 1978. 3143 Bear St.
shiffer Park Amenities
|Lake/ Water Falls||Utility Field|