TeWinkle Park was named after Charles TeWinkle, who came to Costa Mesa in 1920 with his wife “Goldie”. Mr. TeWinkle was a local businessman and a director of several local banks. He was elected the first mayor of the newly-incorporated City of Costa Mesa in 1953. He died in 1962. Dedicated January 31, 1965.
970 Arlington Drive, Costa Mesa, 92626
Tewinkle Park Amenities
|Lake/ Water Falls||1||Utility Field||1|