In support of Costa Mesa's Disadvantage Business Enterprise (DBE) Program, small businesses, minority businesses, and businesses certified as DBE's are all encouraged to take advantage of the contracting opportunities offered throughout the year. Click on the links below for more information.
- How to apply for Disadvantage Business Enterprise (DBE) Certification
- I am DBE Certified, what's next?
- Small Business Road to Recovery
- Veterans Business Support Services
Other Important Links
- Exhibit 9-A DBE Implementation Agreement for Local Agencies
- Exhibit 9-B Local Agency DBE Annual Submittal Form
- Caltrans local assistance procedures manual
- Caltrans office of business and economic opportunity
- Federal Highway Administrations Civil Rights
- Useful DBE Information and Contacts
- Caltrans / SBA Bonding Assistance Initiative (Technical assistance surety bond guarantee program to promote increased small business participation in Caltrans, State highway and transit projects.)
- Bidders Bond
- Faithful Performance Bond
- Labor and Material Bond
- CIP List
- City of Costa Mesa RFP/RFB
- Costa Mesa Standard Drawings
- Caltrans Construction Contract Standards
- City of Costa Mesa Vendor Registration
For more information please contact Assistant Engineer, Irina Gurovich at (714) 754-5324 or email her.