The Park Development section acquires, develops, and renovates City-owned park facilities. It also manages the design and construction of new park projects and renovation of existing park facilities. One of the major areas of responsibility for this section is master planning new park and open space facilities and managing compliance of Capital Improvement Projects with the Open Space Master Plan and Master Plan of Parks and Recreation. This section is also responsible for securing park and open space development grants.
- Brentwood Park Master Plan
- Fairview Park Master Plan
- TeWinkle Park Master Plan
- Open Space Master Plan of Parks and Recreation
- Streetscape and Median Development Standards