City Hall and all City Facilities are CLOSED
Please be advised that City Hall and all City facilities are closed to the public until further notice. Essential services related to meals and social services will be available on a limited basis.
For detailed information about access to specific resources regarding the Senior Center, please see this document, contact us at (714) 327-7550 or via email email@example.com, or visit the Senior Center webpage for more information.
Community health and safety is a top priority for us and we will work to provide timely updates as they become available. For more information, call our COVID-19 hotline at (714) 754-5156.
Please find more information below related to the Novel Coronavirus:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Novel Coronavirus Webpage
- California Department of Public Health Novel Coronavirus Webpage
- OC Health Care Agency Novel Coronavirus Webpage
- OC Health Care Agency Novel Coronavirus Frequently Asked Questions
- World Health Organization Novel Coronavirus Webpage